Monday, April 18, 2016

Happy Birthday Cheeky Monkey

Hi there!  I'm popping in with a quick card that I created using the My Favorite Things Cheeky Monkey stamp set and the current MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #276.
I started out my card by stamping and die cutting these cute monkey images along with the bananas and then coloring them with Copic markers.  I kept my card clean and simple with the focus on the images.  On my main panel, I stamped the happy birthday from the MFT Adorable Elephant set and then only inking up a portion of the "you're a cheeky monkey" sentiment from the Cheeky Monkey set I stamped under the happy birthday.  I added a strip of orange polka dot designer paper along with some orange & hot pink cardstock to the bottom portion of my card and two pink banners along the top and then added some pink and white bakers twine.  Next I added my monkey's, popping up the bottom one with foam tape.  To finish off my card, I added the bananas and a few yellow enamel dots.
Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

1 comment:

Broni said...

Oh my goodness! This is too, too cute!